It's been a while. Today, the 9th day of 3P. Everything went well so far but I found it was so tiring sitting in front of the pc's monitor all day long,dealing with the codes and so on. Finish class at 5.00pm, went back to hostel, straight away to the volleyball or basketball court, went back hostel again, took our dinner, movie time and then sleep. That's my routine for this passed few days. I supposed to do the logbook, report and revision but the laziness came and attacking me. Living this few days like people who don't have a life. =.='
I really should fix myself on this.haha. Okeyy, enough saying about that.
*************************************
Earlier this evening, I've got a text message from my friend. We are in the same class while studying at KML. I kind of shock because we haven't contact each other for some time but in the same time I am happy because she still remember me. She's having problems with her boyfriend and seek me for an advises. I am truly speechless at the moment, her cases is the same like mine. I really don't know how to advise her, motivate her and so on. All I can say to her is to think deeply before taking any action towards their relationship. How on earth I am supposed to advice her when me, myself also failed in this thing we called 'relationship'.
*************************************
Okeyy, enough sharing for today, it just i miss blogging sooo much. I am super duper sleepy, better off to bed now. Good night bloggers!
0 comments:
Post a Comment