Thursday, February 14, 2013

not so okey.

It's been a while. I've abandoning my blog for about 2 weeks. Well, I am currently here, at my hometown since last Friday, having my short semester break. Too many stories I want to share with you guys but I can't help myself, when it comes to computer based thingy, the level of my laziness shot high 'till the sky. =.='
There is no particular reason, it just I am done stuck around with my lappy. Ohh don't get me wrong, I love my lappy it just when I am at campus, my life will be 24/7 with my lappy with those assignments, movies, online thingy and so on. So, you know what I mean. Well, suddenly this morning I feel like blogging. It just I need to pour down some things here since I don't feels like talking it with someone about this. Better pour it down through the writing.
Okey, the thing is the result has came out today. And it doesn't come out well, I already knew this would happen but I did not expect it too be this bad. The result has dragged down my PNGK which I've been working hard to maintain it. The worst result ever! Kill me people! But i realize in the end of the day, there is no one to blame to but me, myself. I am truly deeply frustrated, frustrated, frustrated and frustrated. One more semester to go, how I'm gonna push up my PNGK back? Each of us, has our own goal right? And for me at least I got the 2nd class degree, at least. Or should I consider extending my study? Gosh, I am emotionally unstable. :'(

0 comments: