Saturday, January 19, 2013

say helooo to 3P.

Hello bloggers, well the final exam officially end yesterday. I've done my part, and the rest I leave it to God. Meaning, the end of semester 5. Oh yeahh, thank you Lord for you guidance throughout this semester. Everybody is going back home and here I am, still stuck here in this island. Due to the 3P matter, my course mate and i have to stay about 3 more weeks. It's compulsory for the final year student and the class will start tomorrow. Tomorrow? Yes, it is.
The books.

I have enrolled to the IBM Database Administration course for this 3P. Even, my FYP's partner and I gonna  develop our system using Adobe Flash, this IBM is very important in order to develop our system too. So, I think it is a wise choices we made. We've been given 6 textbooks for this course, and I am thinking, how we gonna finish them in about 3 weeks. But never mind, since everything is free, we just go for it. I am thankful that that the fees is being supported by the government. Thank you Malaysia! Ahahaha :p If not we have to pay about 9K for this IBM Database Administration course only, nahhh, should be grateful right? 

Within this 3 weeks also, we had promise to our FYP's supervisor to start developing our system and will show to him anytime. How we gonna start it? I haven't even install the Adobe Flash software in my lappy. tweng, tweng, twengggg. =.=' And for the report, we have to reconstruct it again and fyi, we have been assigned to the most strict examiner ever! I called her Dr.C. She's beautiful, young, PHD holder, Sabahan and strict like a mad women! I didn't assaulting her here, I admire her actually. Her major is in layout and design so that is why she is being strict especially for the report part. But no worries, still I am grateful being assigned under her because we'll gonna learn more from her, I guarantee that. Wish us luck fellas! 
 Bright sunny Saturday, single and free, should go hang out with my girlfriends. See you! :)



0 comments: