- Hello bloggers.
- Done with the conference..! Lots of blessings indeed. "Be an impact to all people around you, wherever you are. Be the light!"
- Whoaa, lots of things happened but I thinks it's so much better for me to keep it inside for some moment. Coincidence? I don't know whether I should trust that word or not but one thing that I do really have faith on, God's plan is beautiful and wonderful in His way :) So, rest in His love. FAITH-HOPE-LOVE. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me-Phil 4:13"
- Maybe it's not too late to wish Selamat Hari Raya for those who celebrating it. Huu, too bad I can't attend any of my friends open-houses this year. Millions of sorry ya ^^
- Blog update end :) 'till next time.
![]() |
| loveee this pic so much! credit to ogou^^ |

0 comments:
Post a Comment