Aloha!! me just attended my first class on this semester. Technopreneurship. Well, it is a new subject for me. Also a new words for me..ahaha! If I am not mistaken, according to my lecturer it is a combination of words of technology and entrepreneur. For this subject the lecturer want us to think beyond the box..OMG!! I have no confidence in this. huhuhu... Then, I've learned that we should be able to expect the next next thing in our life to gain success. Although our lecturer mention it in terms of technopreneurship but I think there is nothing wrong if we applied it in our daily life right?? hehehe..
![]() |
| sempat melepak d ofis ssil..hahaha! |

7 comments:
Technopreneurship.. I wish its a food berperisa coklat! xD
hahaha...ada2 sija ko ni loby...:P
haha..sy pn ada jg bljar 2 bei nti..share2 ne ah..hehe
ok be lobyy...sharing is caring blg gma 2 kn.hihihi
sy mau like daitu komen ko ei..tp malangnya..ni bkn fb.. xD
aik...since when d ko pakai spek buj?
tp anda nmpak skima dlm gmbr inixD
loby: later i make the like button for you aa :) kikikiki
gull: since last yer..ekekeke..tp jrg2 gue pkai.mls!! deiii...mnada skema.hahaaa
Post a Comment