Aduh..di awal-awal sem ini stress sudah! Went to meet my mentor yesterday regarding my registration slip and result, he said overall it's OK but he told me to retake the subjects that I've got C- to get a higher CGPA. Omg!! Retake??!! Arghhh I don't know what to do. I have never thinks on retaking those subjects. He said actually it's not compulsory to retake it but in order to push my CGPA more higher, I have to. And guess what, I have 2 subjects that I've got C-. The lecturer for both of this subjects are damn strict in marking!
Oh myyy.. It's 'memalukan'. Yaa, I know. Sangat-sangat memalukan. I'm not a smart student. This semester is a short sem and I have 20 credits hours, If I retake 1 of those subjects means that I will have 23 credit hours in this sem. What should I do? Should I retake it this sem or next sem?? Next semester will be my final year already. Aishhhhhhhh!! Super duper stress! :'(
Any advises guys? :'( :'( :'(
p/s- I've learn my lesson.
Tu lahh, study week balik kampung
dan berpesta. Lain kali balik lagi!
I am so mad of myself!
4 comments:
bujie, if the subject is some of your major subject then I think you should retake it. But If your CGPA is already above 3 then I advised not to retake because it better if you focus on the other subject and get higher grade.
Or maybe you can extended another sem to retake the subject and other subject that you think you can get better.
I extended my study twice when i and finished late than my friends but I managed to finished my stidy and get a very impressive CGPA though it's not 1st class one.. =)
You can always asks your lecturer or dean and listen to their suggestion..
Anyway, good luck in your study!
Wow..thank you so much auntie for the advises! It opens my mind a little bit toward this. Really really appreciate it. I think I'm having a very hard time in my study right now in order to get a higher CGPA. But I'll work hard on it. Pray for me :)
miss you auntie :)
extend 1 sem xpa be tu juj.hee:)
p.s.pasal ni pula ko stress kan?
hmmmmmmmmmmmm....
Post a Comment