Hello bloggers, we meet again.
I got a chance to update my blog today since all my classes have been cancel.
Well, currently I'm having a very hard time in my study right now, but I try not to think about it.hee.
This situation make me realize one things.
Being the only daughter in my family make me always dream on to have a sister which I can share anything, I can tell everything related to girls stuff and lots of other things.Yaa, you know. I am so envy with them who have a sisters or younger sisters in their family. I am not the type of person who will tell my parents if I'm in a difficult situation or having problems. It just not me. Sharing it with my 3 younger brothers, I don't think they will understand it.*sigh*. I need someone, a girl! Not a boy. Someone like a sisters to me.
And the thing is, there are always someone out there, girls who will always listen to me, support me and encourage me which will make me feel so much better. My dearest cousins, my girlfriends. For that reason I am forever grateful to have you guys in my life. Girls, thank you so much. You guys are the best. I pray that God's blessing will remain in you.
crying out loud won't solve the problems.
face your problems!
2 comments:
Bujie, 19/04 - 23/04 kami 1 family di kg.
Jgn stress2 belajar ba.. Learning & studying should be fun ba..
ok auntie <3
Post a Comment