Friday, March 16, 2012

iPad 3

Last week the whole world know that iPad 3 have been released by Apple. Gosh! The technology moving so fast, isn't it? I can't even catch it up. Since I've done research about Apple Co. (my 1st year assignments), it is always my dream to have at least 1 of these Apple's gadget. Two of my classmates is currently using iPhone and iPad 1. I've try playing games in their gadgets and it is soooo much fun! kekeke :p Ohhh I wish someday I can have it. I once trying to ask my dad to buy me an Apple MacBook since I really really need a new laptop that time,

me: pa, can i have this?? (buat muka kesian lg)
my dad: naaaannti lah ko beli tu, ko krja dulu, ada duit sendiri baru beli.
me: hmmm baiklah.

And i end up getting an Acer's laptop. (>.<) But no worries my laptop now is using Intel® Core™ i7 Processor. If I'm not mistaken it is the latest processor from Intel. Hmmm, okey la tu. Be grateful jujie, be grateful.

Okey, 'till then bloggers, I leave you guys with this iPad 3 introduction video.
 Have a nice day!



2 comments:

Tunung D. said...

Ba, bersyukur apa yg ada ba juji.. I am not really fancy of Apple gadget because everything about this gadget are costly.. hihihi..

i7?? wah, ok la..Aunty punya i3 ja..hahaha

Jujie said...

hihi..mmg costly kalo apple aunty.yaa, bersykur seja ni :)