Friday, May 13, 2016

Packed.

I've got packed, hectic and crazy schedule nowadays!  I was updating my calendar thingy just now and shot, it is 13th of May already. I had some free time this afternoon (not that free actually, I just being lazy) and I decided to give a visit to my blog and write a little. And again I'm doing this live from MIC's office. Haha. I was down with fever and flu few days ago and slightly regaining my health again. Might happened because I was too tired and plus the condition of the weather here in Brunei. Sekejap panas, sekejap hujan.

It's been 3 months since the last time I went back to my hometown. And guess what I missed home so much. I can only go back on this coming July. Little that I know, I've never been away from home for more than 3 months. The challenges of working abroad I guess. I missed my dad's 50th birthday, I missed the Arie's family mothers day celebration for my mom and also expected to miss my cousins wedding on the end of this month and another one earlier next month. How cruel life is.

Nevertheless, the hectic schedule actually help to remedy a bit of this homesickness. Whether the in-office or off-office activities. It does help actually. So my dear diary for this months;

5th May 2016. Snorkeling + Diving. It was my first time, I didn't know what to wear so end up wearing my gym outfit. HAHA.


Women Of Destiny Conference at church. 5-7 May 2016.

Simple celebration at home which I missed out. Dad's 50th birthday. He texted me that he was sad that I am not there which made me cry out loud. Love you dad!

Mother's Day Celebration for my mom. So sweet my dad and the siblings cause they prepared all of that.

Daily routine. Facetime-ing with the fambams. Thank God for the evolving technologies. 

Be good to each other and keep the positive vibes on peeps!

Love,
~Jmarlyn~


0 comments: