Happy Sunday Dearest Bloggers,
The weekend is coming to an end in few hours. I wish tomorrow is still Sunday tho. Haha. Well, well, well, there's no weekend for me cause I am stuck here in front of my laptop, trying to finished those bundles of works. And please let me rest for a while by updating my blogs.
So, it's the time of the month where I am eating my own feelings, being emotional out of no where and grumpy all the times. If only man understand this kind of situation I personally think we'll gained a world peace in different perspective.
What I did just now was blog-walking over my own blog. Andddd I'm like, whoaaa I've been through a lot, gained a lot, lose a lot. I just want to emphasize the word "LOT" tho. While blog-walking, I read through some of my breaking-up posts, (June 2011 - Dec 2012) and the post go on actually until 2013/2014 (it never really ends). Reading all of that again, I am about to cry, I guess the scars is still there, the wounds healed tho. June-Dec 2011: dark period.
But somehow, I am proud of myself for being able to get through all of that. Good job jujie!
Seriously, I don't even understand my own post today.
0 comments:
Post a Comment