Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Only hate the road when you're missin' home.. -unknown

Taken using my Vivo y15 smartphones
Took the photo above few days ago. My friend and I went to Brunei International Airport to fetch our friend who's coming back from KK. While we're waiting at the arrival hall and the photo above was my front view at the moment, my mind was actively thinking about lot of things. I suddenly remembered the 'smile game' that was mentioned in the devotional article that I've read last week. The game is as simple as you just have to count how many people smile on that day. And having that in my mind, I watched and analyzed the peoples' action and reaction while waiting and arriving. Some was traveling alone, some with their family or friends, some mother with their kids only, some carrying heavy luggage, some just freely walking with their backpacks. While the peoples' who was waiting, some was patiently standing up, some sitting back like me, some wondering around in front of the gate and so on. One thing for sure, their faces when they met their loved ones is costly and very precious. And I wondered if I've ever shown that kind of expression when I met my family at the airport. I think I did, Haha. 

Long story short, then I had my family in my mind. It was just about 2 weeks ago, I was at my hometown, spending my holiday with them and at the moment I am here again, due to my commitments to dearest mankind. *sigh* The airport reminded me of my own country, my hometown, my homechurch and remind me mostly the peoples that I love especially my family. I think people who's working far away from their family are dealing with this kind of issues. I have no idea on how to solve this matter. At this moment.

#missinghome #emptiness




0 comments: