Monday, March 16, 2015

What if..

What if?
I'm dealing with so many 'what if'' question nowadays. 
  • What if the perspective in my life has changed? 
  • What if I am directing the focus of my life to another pathway? 
  • What if my priority changed?
  • What if I can't even contribute any more responsibilities toward it?
  • What if this relationship preventing me growing as an individual?
  • What if I want to move on?
  • What if I can't lie to myself anymore?
  • What if I want to live a peaceful life?
  • What if I bought this thing?
  • What if I stay like this?
  • What if I want to stand by myself?
  • What if I can't accomplish my goal?
  • What if, What if and What if..
Trying to find the most accurate answers. Trying to figure out the best solution for each of this what if questions but in the end of the day I realized I can't. People will continue growing and so do I. Gosh, I need my motivation's book. 

0 comments: