Whoaa, I've been abandoning my blog for almost 2 months now. Hows life bloggers? I got too many delayed post. My apologize. And I haven't continue to reconstruct my blog yet. My life as a trainer, I should have lot of times to update my blog especially at night and weekend but I don't know why I didn't. Sitting in front of the PC for all day long is tiring, and it makes me sick to be in front of my lappy when I am home.
I didn't realize that there is 4 weeks left for me to finish my internship here in Sri Komputer. It is one of the biggest IT company here in KK. 4 weeks left, means that I should start doing my logbook, report and so on. Ok, student mode activated back. You must be wondering why I can post something here during this hour. Actually our supervisor, the manager for software department is on leave today, so all the trainers were lazy-ing and playing around. Haha, sorry bos! Thanks God the staffs seems like didn't concern at all.
Ok, another thing is I've deleted my IG account. It's my own decision. It's not like I hate it or my 'friend' tell me to delete it or what. It just that I am toooo into that until I can't focus my life. Physically and Spiritually. Every single seconds, IG, IG, IG. Stalking, posting photos and so on. Worsening my social life and also my relationship with God. Maybe some of you will say that I just have to deal with my self-control but different people have their own way right? Actually I can just uninstalled it from my phone without deleting the account but I just think about that after I delete it. HAHA. Nevermind lah. But somehow, feels so much better and free right now. That's more important. Maybe I'll create back soon. Maybe. But we should always leave things that distract our focus in life. Anyone with me?
Important dates:
13 September- LI report's softcopy submissiom
15 September- SUPER Summit 2013 in Miri
20 September- Report submission.
Well, about the Super Summit, I really really really really really want to go! But the thing is I haven't tell my parent yet. Hope and Pray!
Till then bloggers.
![]() |
| source: tumblr |

0 comments:
Post a Comment