Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Refocus.

source: spiritualinspiration

While scrolling down on my Tumblr account this morning, I've found out this picture. A simple yet attractive one. But what attract me the most is the word written in it. REFOCUS. I wonder what relates this word with the bible verse that also written in the picture. The bible verse is quite familiar, but why refocus? Then I end up reading it. Here, I share it with you guys. Readed, Copied and Pasted it from @spiritualinspiration

"We must take the opportunity daily to REFOCUS our priorities, intentions and desires. The bible encourages us in Matthew 6:33 to “Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added unto you.” Seeking God FIRST must be a priority for the believer. We seek God so He can bring us out of this world’s way of doing things and teach us how to live according to His way of doing things. When we seek God first we learn to FOCUS our understanding on the relationship we have with God our father."

Well, a great morning devotion for me today. I think I've rest and played enough after the FYP. The study week became a holiday and totally a crazy week. HAHA. It's time to refocus back on what is in front of me right now. Not only the final exam, ministry and so on. But things that way not too far ahead from me, the future. The last final exam and our first paper is tomorrow which is the Internet Technology. Watching The Voice USA 2013 while studying is fun. I enjoyed my study by doing so. Thanks to D I'm able to watch it.
By the way, I'm a fan of Danielle Bradbery! Go vote her! Just saying, ignore it. Haha. Oklah, few more chapters a waiting me to be readed. 'till then bloggers, Goodbye! ^_^

0 comments: