Hi there bloggers, finally I can update my blog back. I can't remember when is the last time I updated it. Seems like I've been abandoning the world of blogging for a while. I can only update my Insta since it's easy and fast. Done the FYP, done all the assignments and test, submitted everything except for the final exam which will start on next Wednesday and I haven't start my revision yet. Ohh maiiii!
Actually, I've settle down my FYP on last Thursday, but I still got 2 pending group assignments, straight after that, the next day is our SSIL Night, an annual dinner for our school to celebrate the final year student, and after that on last Sunday our PPK's Farewell Dinner, and last night a simple gathering again organized by the PPP SIB Bandar Labuan. Anddddd there is 2 more events waiting for me on this week. Makan-makan of course. Haha! I'll post the picture of SSIL Night and PPK's Farewell Dinner later on.
Talking about the FYP, the most stressing, pressured event I have experienced in my life. Lack of sleep, sleep for 1-2 hours/day, too focus on the work until you forgot to take your meal, I do feel hungry but seems like I don't have an appetite to eat until I've finished everything. Maybe that's why I've lost 2 kg in less than a month. Conflict with supervisor. Conflict emotion, crying-angry-feeling lost-disappointed, what else? All combined in one. But I'm grateful to God for the strength that He gave us, see I'm still alive. Ahaha. We can get through it, we did it because of Him, I believe in that. PTL! Presenting the FYP with unfinished function and still get praised. Isn't that a miracle? In the end of the day, I am still grateful. I'll give you a sneak peak of our system's interface ^_^
"Developing a Web Based System For Improving Dysgraphia Issue in Dyslexia"
I hope this system can be implemented for real out there to help person who suffer dysgraphia.
![]() |
| This is the First Page. |

0 comments:
Post a Comment