Sunday, October 21, 2012

I just don't understand.

I just don't understand. Call me immature, nerd or very schematic people or whatever, I don't care. I just don't get it. People outside there trying their best to seek an opportunity to go to church, to take part in the ministry even they were struggling with their works, studies and so on . But you??!! Urghhh, I'm so damn angry, When you got the chance, you just blowing it away. Can you just be grateful for the chances that you got? Appreciate it since I know you are too busy with your other commitments. But, hanging out with your friends is more important that that i guess. I keep my mouth shut, I don't want to judge anyone, I think I've speak enough about this before. You got your brain and mind. Yaa, I am so damn angry, but deep in my heart there is a sorrow there. I guess I can only pray for you. I sorry. :'( 

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to. (Matt 6:33)

#posting this not because I'm perfect and very holistic person, I just need a place to voice out my feelings#



0 comments: