Friday, September 21, 2012

blog update.

Hello bloggers. Rarely update my blog nowadays. Huh, lot of things for me to catch up. Wait 'till I got free time, I'll post everything. I mean when I really free :p
 Almost 1.00am, still awake and I miss blogging. I have no idea what to write on, so let the pictures tell us the story :)

Latest pic of mine, cute puppy but very "galangas!" :D
Will do our E-community program in this school as part of our LI 1. Wish me luck!
pic from FB.

The last picture was posted by one of our church member, I am truly blessed. Isn't that words have a deep meaning? "God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the CALLED!". When they choose me to be the next leader of our christian student fellowship, I doubt myself whether I can do it or not. I can't even lead myself, so how can I lead others? I am nobody, I am not qualified to lead them and many other bad thoughts came into my mind. ~.~ Went to PPP gathering at church last Tuesday and the sermon on that day really knock all the bad thoughts away, God said we are more than a winner! Yeah, so I am ready to serve! I believe He CALLED me on purpose and He'll qualifies me. Amen! 




0 comments: