Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Decision.


I believe the relationship and opportunities that we have is a gift from God that He has entrusted to our care and management. Yes! I still love you, I always am. But how can i trust you again? This question have been running in my head like more than a thousand times. Giving you a chance to build that trust again, sometimes I feel that I'm being too generous, am I being too kind? I already leave it all to God, these kind of thoughts shouldn't come into my mind again! I believe in God, the power of healing is in His hand! Afraid of this decision? No I am not because Immanuel ~ God with us. *wink*



Remember guys, always be grateful  and have faith!

3 comments:

KaoRu said...

tell me tell me! :)

Ola said...

xplain masa our next outing!

Jujie said...

sis yan : mcm yg sy msg hri tu, thats the decision.huhu.the '1 year agreement' :)

ola: haha bekla2..