Hello guys! Whoaa.. Its been around 2 weeks since my last post right? Hmm..it's over, finally! The midterm, assignments, tutorials, quizzes and so on. Tommorow, I'm coming home. Oh yeahh!! Can't wait to run away from this hectic campus life. 1 week of holidays, will use it wisely, for sure.
Somehow, life being so tough lately. In this period of time, emptiness. But I still manage to live it. *wink* Thank you Lord! I really don't know how to express how grateful I am to go through all of this. People comes and goes but God, for sure won't leave us. Sometimes, I wish someone will tell me earlier about it. But you, you know about it earlier right? Why you didn't tell me a single word at all? We are friends right? But there is no point at all talking all of this right now, the things had happen. Life must go on. Bless you dear friend. :)
![]() |
| i don't own this pic. copied from FB. |
Pretends that everything is okey, living life as nothing happen, but the truth is
![]() |
| copied from FB. |


0 comments:
Post a Comment