Alpha and Omega
I'm expressing. That's all.
Menu
Widgets
Social Links
Search
Skip to content
Home
Business
Internet
Market
Stock
Downloads
Dvd
Games
Software
Office
Parent Category
Child Category 1
Sub Child Category 1
Sub Child Category 2
Sub Child Category 3
Child Category 2
Child Category 3
Child Category 4
Featured
Health
Childcare
Doctors
Uncategorized
Dribbble
Facebook
Flickr
Instagram
Pinterest
Tumblr
Twitter
RSS Feed
Search for:
Monday, October 3, 2011
reaching for the sky.
i miss you :'(
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
← Newer Post
Older Post →
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Jujie
When you can't see a way out, remember God will make a way through. There's always an option you can't see. THE GOD OPTION
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2017
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2016
(18)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2015
(19)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2014
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(28)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
►
2012
(64)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
▼
2011
(48)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
▼
October
(5)
whatever.
word for you.
Steve Jobs, 1955-2011
reaching for the sky.
beach.
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(12)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
Followers
My Blog List
Life Through My Window
Reverie
Gaby Peter
Word Speaks Today
*A Storytelling by Just*
call me Gowou
Simplicity is beautiful ♥
Bury The Hatchet
Ezra.Notes
Blog Si Aweyn
My Serenade ❤
www.beatyjohn.com
♥ Blog OLA KAMIN ♥
Show 5
Show All
Popular Posts
2017 - Fight The Good Fight
HAAPPYYYYYY NEWWWW YEAR BLOGGERS!!! So, here's a common question, what is your new year resolution? Jawab dalam hati saja lah kio ;) ...
The next next thing??
Aloha!! me just attended my first class on this semester. Technopreneurship. Well, it is a new subject for me. Also a new words for me..ahah...
10 Things I am Thankful For..
I received the bookmark above during the Women of Destiny conference at church a few months ago. Looking at how it looks like, I know th...
Bumi Kenyalang
Well, I am currently here in Sarawak.hihihi :p Having a great time with my friend, Marilyn and her family. Such a generous and kind fam...
Hiking at Bukit Shahbandar
Late post but never mind, at least I have something to be reviewed in the future. Ever since I created an Instagram account again, I've ...
Lazy. Lazier. Laziest.
Since the holiday start, I've become the most laziest person on earth. At home I just eat,sleep,eat,sleep. Haizzz...things are not accor...
My very 1st try.
Tadaaaaaaaaa!!! this is jico :) this is my lil bro, nanak :) Abin. jujie. I guess i really don't have any talent in...
stress.
Aduh..di awal-awal sem ini stress sudah! Went to meet my mentor yesterday regarding my registration slip and result, he said overall it...
Wednesday.
Wake up at 6am, get ready to go to class. In the bus, I've got message from my friend. "CLASS CANCEL" and I'm like !@#%$$...
Forever Grateful.
Hello bloggers, we meet again. I got a chance to update my blog today since all my classes have been cancel. Well, currently I'...
Labels
:'(
(4)
:(
(7)
:)
(6)
:) point of view
(1)
^_________^
(34)
^_________^ holiday
(5)
assignment
(6)
birthday
(1)
blessing
(35)
blessing holiday
(4)
blessing quote
(2)
book
(3)
books
(1)
campus life
(41)
campuslife
(4)
church
(8)
collection
(2)
college
(3)
commitment
(2)
community
(1)
crossfit
(2)
exam
(6)
family
(3)
feeling
(9)
feelings
(34)
fellowship
(2)
fitness
(1)
food
(1)
friend
(7)
friends
(3)
fun
(7)
gadget
(1)
girlfriends
(1)
grateful
(18)
healthy lifestyle
(1)
inspired
(6)
internship
(1)
life
(42)
lomography
(1)
love
(8)
ministry
(1)
missing
(4)
nature
(1)
painful
(4)
part time
(2)
point of view
(5)
prayer
(3)
quote
(8)
random post
(3)
RIP
(1)
saying
(4)
school
(8)
selca
(2)
song
(9)
sorry
(1)
student
(4)
study
(3)
T_T
(5)
tagged
(2)
teaching
(2)
TV show
(1)
workplace
(1)
world peace
(1)
0 comments:
Post a Comment