Wednesday, May 11, 2011

yeahhhh!!

Exam sudah habis!!! yeahhh!! :P Thanks Lord :)
Hmm..I woke up early today. Last night I've sleep very very well. No more papers and now counting hours, minutes and seconds to go back home. Hehe :P 
TWO papers in one day is really tiring you know. Yesterday, my last two paper is quite hard, sampai got migraine. But when I think it is the last paper, semangat menjawab terus! 
Last night, I've packed some of my things. Yang lain2 tu..nanti sekaranggg lah sambung pack. Right now, want to go jalan2 with my friends here.
My flight tomorrow is at 10.35 am. May God bless my journey. I know He already lead my way tomorrow. 

To all my friends, happy holidays! Gonna miss you all. May you guys have a safe journey to go back home aa. God bless you all abundantly :)

To survivors, watch out! Juji is coming..hehe. Pengerusi outing, Miss daya @ gullaa, sila tetapkan tarikh untuk outing. Thank you.
Ahahahahahahahaha XD

1 comments:

Tunung D. said...

Happy Holiday kio juji!