Case 1:
Guys, have you ever feels like this before?
When you say that you are really really sorry to someone,
you are asking for their forgiveness with whole-hearted but they don't believe you anymore?
They said that you are not sincere enough.
It's painful right?
**************************************************************
Case 2:
Okey, you've give me the second chance.
From the day I got this second chance, I was trying all my best to not ruining it.
You said that words cannot prove it, only action can.
So I build my own strength to prove it to you through my action.
But I guess that you didn't see my effort at all.
I just an ordinary people like anyone else but why your expectation to me is so so high.
When I said that I don't have the guts anymore, you said that I can. You have faith in me.
But why you keep judging me for the past mistakes that I've done?
How I am gonna move on if you keep doing that?
Dear God, keep strengthen me in whatever this are.
2 comments:
remember bujj!
'If God brings you to it, He'll bring you through it'
just smile even if it hurts!:)
^_______________________^ *big smile*...hihi. yaa..how come i forgot about that ha.. thnks buddy.
p/s i miss survivors...
Post a Comment