Saturday, January 15, 2011

^__^

Well, this couple of week i kinda busy of lecture,assignment, and coursework. I have to finish all before Chinese New Year holidays! Maybe not all la..especially for our coursework but at least we finish doing the drafts. This is because our group decided to finish all of that stuff by this February so after that we can focus more in our studies. Hopefully we can la..Some of my lecturers in this sem were very strict on giving mark..so, i need to perform better than last sem! Got headache a lot because of our techno project,also because of remembering all the Chinese words. I got quiz next week!! Oh ya..I'm taking Mandarin this sem for foreign language. Hihi.. Hoping that everything gonna be okey! Do everything as to the Lord and not unto men because we live to serve the Lord Jesus :) May God bless us always..

4 comments:

Ola said...

nanti kita spiking sina ne naaanti a..hihihi

Jujie said...

buli bha kalo ko gull....ni hao ma?? ekekekkeke~~

Ola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ola said...

wo hen hao~ekekeke