Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lazy. Lazier. Laziest.

Since the holiday start, I've become the most laziest person on earth. At home I just eat,sleep,eat,sleep. Haizzz...things are not according to what I'd plan before. Now the holiday is just around 2 weeks  left and what I've done?? Wasting time by sleep..sleep...sleeping. Wake up at 9 or 10. Eat. Sleep again. Then go to church for rehearsal. Go back home. Eat. Sleep again. No wonder I've gained weight and become the laziest person on earth. Somebody help me please!!!!!!!!!!! Should i reduce the quantity of food that I'm gonna eat?? Or what?? Hate wasting my time like this....uwaaa.....

err....me???? huhuhuhu



ignore the grammar error

6 comments:

Ola said...

aaaaaah~~live your life to the fullest ka dih!
if you're happy, just act the way you want la~:)
p.s.me p kanopi.xcercise skit!:D

Gaby said...

enjoy ur holiday baa....hihi

Jujie said...

Ola: kanopi nopo...nda mau.panat!!! haha
manda: hihihi...ya bha...kikikiki

ezra said...

gain weight..kekekekekeke

Jujie said...

ya ezra...gain weight sdh ni...hahaha~~

ezra said...

kihaaaaa~~~~~~